About a week ago I did a crazy thing and asked my mom to make me a Treagan a Petter Pan and Tinker bell outfit. It was kind of a joke at first but then of course amazing Mom pulled through. We had so much fun at the dance but the best part was getting ready for it! Thanks again mom! Your the best!

Me-Brian-Treagan. Brian is so dang funny. Who thinks to be a hot air balloon for halloween? so awesome!

Treagan-Me-Luke-Allison

We thought this would be funny cause Peter always flicks tink away in the movie:)

Ha ha I love this picture. Treagans eyes are so perfect!

You did pretty dang good mom!
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Kim. I have never made something that I had to put in the mail and not try on the person. I guess it was ok. Great pics!!! Thanks for being a good sport Traegan.
Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
haha! wow your mom is amazing. she just whipped that right up?! So cute!!
Kim, you two are so cute!! & your mom is super amazing for making those costumes, I can't believe she made those without even being there! I miss seeing your cute little family! Tell them all I say hi. I hope you have a fun Halloween!!
ha I love the costume Pete and Tink! Your mom did such a good job! You 2 are very cute together! Looks like fun!
Sooooo cute! Jane is amazing! And, really, you guys are a really cute couple.
Yep mom pulled through one more time! Gotta love her. I am just glad that I love to be as crazy and talented as her. You look super cute, and Peter Pans not to shabby either!
oh i forgot what an amazing seamstress your mom is!!! you look so cute :) great catch, btw!
Post a Comment