Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged by Anna! 6 quirks

I tag Ashlee, Mom and Emily


1. I can't sleep with out my blanket, pillow and a fan running. Sometimes it can get really annoying. If I'm at someone's house and planning on sleeping over I have to go home and get my pillow and blanket first and if they don't have a fan I'll bring that as well. Sometimes I've slept with their bathroom fan on. I just can't sleep in complete silence. Drives me crazy!!!!!

2. I HATE hair anywhere but the head, and eyebrows. Except guys are allowed to have it on there arms, legs and pits. But I have to shave my legs every other day or I think its gross. Sometimes if I just don't have time and I go 2 days without shaving I have a hard time sleeping. I'll never let it go longer then 2 days. Who ever I marry will shave all hair that is needed:)

3. I HATE being late more then anything in the world. Oh man it drives me crazy when people are late to things. Growing up with good old Gary Olsen who doesn't seem to have a sense of time bugged me so bad that now I have to be on time. I'd rather be a half hour early then 5 minutes late!

4. I have to write down everything that I need to do in the day in my planner or I will completely forget about it. Really if its not written down I won't remember to do it. Sometimes I even write down that I need to call people so that I make time to do it!

5. I use more chap-stick and face lotion then probably anyone in the world. It's become pretty ridiculous. I sleep with my aquaphor next to me in bed and normally use it at least once in the middle of the night. It gets pretty annoying and whenever I start hanging out with someone new they always comment on how much I use chap-stick. Sorry I can't help it my lips are now addicted!

6. I love surprises more then almost anything in the world. I love giving them as much as I love receiving them! My sister Ashlee doesn't understand cause she's complete opposite and hates surprises! Out of all the times I've come home from college more then half of them have been surprises to at least a few people:) I never want to know what I'm getting for my birthday or christmas. I think that's the best thing about not know is being able to open it and actually be surprised!!!!!

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

those are all very true!! Thanks for the tag.

Chelsea said...

Nick's a chapstick man too except he uses it a couple times and then it's lost and he buys a new one! Who'd a thought chapstick would could cost you so much !! As far as hair goes the only place he really wants it he can't get it to grow! :) ha ha! I love surprised too!

Mick and Tiff said...

Cute blog Kim! I did not know those facts about you. I did not know you needed a fan to sleep. That is funny. I agree on the being late stuff. DRIVES ME NUTS!

Alex and Anna said...

haha i never knew you couldn't sleep without a fan and your blanky! thats pretty funny! ha i remember i had aquaphor at school and was putting it on my lips and you were like "What? your lips? i use that for my face!" it was pretty funny. i hate having chapped lips too, and a chapped face in the winter. haha

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Oh, the fan!!!! I have the exact opposite problem. I like it to be absolutely quiet. I'll save the rest for my list on my blog.... thanks for the tag.

Anonymous said...

ha I love that you have a blanky to sleep with. I will confess I still have a blanky haha. I just barley saw that you tagged me..dont worry i will do it..it just takes me forever to BLOG sometimes! By the way i like your hair in the pictures with the cute boy..very cute!

Janet said...

Has anyone ever told you that you write well? The 'stuff' that you write is really interesting. Good job, Kim.