Treagan and I had gone ring shopping a few times and I found a few different things I liked. But he wasn't set on anything. Once we got to logan my dad told him about his friend that designs rings. Treagan loved that idea and took my dad up on it!
He designed it all by himself. I had nothing to do with it and I couldn't be happier. I loved that it was a surprise and its everything I wanted. He did so good! It's Perfect!
6 comments:
It is beautiful!! And its totally you! Nice job Treagan.
WOW!!! I love it! Congratulations he did a great job!
He did good! It is beautiful.
I LOOOOOOOOVE IT KIM!!!!!!!!
dang that is one nice ring right there. i love that he designed it too he is totally the man for you =) love it
kim i'm so happy for you!!! congrats!!! i know it's late-- i suck at keeping up on blogs, but you look so cute and happy and i just love you two. i need your mailing address asap so i can send you an announcement k? (not your mom's, yours :) text me girl (435)770-6691 i'm so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment