Monday, April 20, 2009

Wedding Pics!

Me and my amazing MOM!!! Thanks for everything mom! We love you!


Cute little Jaysa and Karra!

Their beautiful "wedding dresses" Karra was not very happy she didn't get to get married!!!

My awesome cake! I couldn't have been happier with it! Turned out perfect!

The beautiful Logan Temple

All my best girl friends. Love them so much!

Groomsmen and Bridemaids!

My new family! I stick out like a sore thumb!

Love these girls!

My 2 good looking brothers!

SISTERS!!!!

Greatest brothers and sisters ever!

My family!

Love this pic! shows just how happy we were! And still are which is key!!!!

And again cutest little girl in the world! Love you Karra!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ya there were so many good pics how do you choose?! Love them all and I love you too!

Alex and Anna said...

Your pictures turned out so good!!!! love your shoes so much

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

You looked absolutely beautiful! No shock there, of course. Your house is darling. Isn't it fun to have a home with the guy you love the most in the whole world? After 9 years, it still hasn't worn off how great it is to come home to my hubby. I'm glad your wedding turned out so fabulous.

Janet said...

Your wedding pictures are wonderful, but so are your and Treagan. Your wedding was a lot of fun and just beautiful!!!!