We head out a week from today and will be staying a week! We got an amazing deal! All inclusive everything! We can not wait to just relax and enjoy a whole week together without anyone else, homework, and school!
You might be surprised when you find me in your suitcase. I really want to come, or at least go some where with just my husband!!! Have fun for me too. You are awesome Treagan
WOW. I'm so jealous. Have a wonderful time! The authors name is Shannon Hale. She has a whole bunch of books, they are really cute, not as good as Stephanie Meyer, but they are all good reads.
6 comments:
Looks amazing! Have a great time! See you soon!
seriously looks like such an awesome place!!! hope you guys have a blast!
You might be surprised when you find me in your suitcase. I really want to come, or at least go some where with just my husband!!! Have fun for me too. You are awesome Treagan
Looks stunning! What an awesome place to go for a honeymoon. I hope you two have so much fun!
WOW. I'm so jealous. Have a wonderful time! The authors name is Shannon Hale. She has a whole bunch of books, they are really cute, not as good as Stephanie Meyer, but they are all good reads.
Have a fabulous time on you honeymoon/vacation.
Post a Comment