Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Knee Surgery #2

Never thought I would have to go through the whole crappy knee surgery again but for the past year or so the screws in my knee have really been acting up. They would get really hot and feel like they were burning me on the inside. Also randomly they would just send fireworks of pain up and down my leg. I decided to just bare with it till soccer season was over. So yesterday was the big deal. The doctor made it sound like it was no big deal. They were just going to scope it and take the screws out. Well little did they know the screws were stripped and they had to chip the bone around the screws to get them out, then my PCL was frayed a little bit so they had to clean that up. Then i had a small tear in my meniscus so they fixed that up. Anyways what was suppose to be a small surgery didn't turn out so great. I though I would be able to walk right away but if I put even the smallest amount of pressure on my leg it hurts so bad! It's a good thing Treagan is so patient with me because I'm not doing so great. At least last time I knew it was going to suck but this time I thought it was going to be a peace of cake so its really throwing me off that its not! Thank goodness for game ready ice machines and some serious meds!

6 comments:

brandandbrit said...

Kim! I'm so sorry! I had no idea. Is there anything I can do for you?

Nana Olsen said...

We love you!Hang in there, Traegan is the best. Love from all of us. xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxoxoox

Nana Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

So sorry girl! Be strong it will get better with time. You know you could always start reading the Twilight books again. :) We can't wait to see you for christmas.

Alex and Anna said...

Dang i didn't know you had another surgery that is a bummer. I hope you are feeling a little better and that after this your knee will be ready to go!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

So, so, so sorry! That sucks. Hope it is starting to feel better now.