I am a little bit obsessed but most people already know that! Thursday night me and 6 girls went to wait in line at 9:30 for the midnight premier of new moon! When we got there the line was already insane! The people in the front had been there sense noon which is just ridiculous! They open 3 theaters just for new moon and we got amazing seats. People even showed up at 10:30 and had great seats! Anyways I made and Team Edward shirt! ha ha it was pretty fun. That movie was great and I have actually now seen it twice! Everyone should go see it! I am completely in love with Edward and will always be his girl but.... Jacobs body is just yummy is all I can say! He gained 30 pounds of pure muscle just for this movie! Unbelievable! GO SEE IT!

The line in the mall

Britney, Nicole, Kate, Jessica, Caroline and Me

And the awesome Team Edward shirt!

I may be on Team Edward in my fantasy land but in my real land I will always be on Team Treagan!
5 comments:
Em and the girls went to see New Moon and she just loved it.
Now that you have seen it twice who is going to go see it with me again!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so much fun! I love New Moon! We're such nerds :)
So CHEESY!!!!
Yeah I agree with Ashlee. Your such a cheese ball!!! :D
haha! you make me laugh. look how hot you look in those spandex ow ow
Post a Comment