Treagan had been going out of town a lot lately this month for interviews and other dental things. Not only does it suck when he's gone but I can't sleep when he is not in bed with me. I wake up about every hour, I freak myself out all the time thinking someone is going to break in or something. Basically when he's not home I am a wreck! Even when he is home I have a really hard time falling asleep if he's not literally laying right next to me. I'm pathetic I know! It's so weird because when we first got married it was so hard for me to sleep with him and now I can't sleep without him. Does this happen to anyone else? Or am I just the crazy one?
He leaves me again Sunday morning to go to Rhode Island. So here's to 2 more nights of restless sleep:(
9 comments:
kim, it happens to me too!!! i still think its crazy cause we've been married for ever it seems like... and i was the same way... at first i wanted my space.. now if he even stays up to watch a movie in the other room i wake up every hour or half hour..... and i even have a dog to keep me company and it still happens... good luck.. try and read a book or something that makes you tired enough you fall asleep on your own.... its helped me.
Kim I'm the same way. the other night Mitch was at the Library studying and didn't get home till about 1am. I was so exhausted and tired but I couldn't fall asleep with out him so I sat in bed reading my book. I was fighting it so hard but every time I would try to fall asleep I couldn't. Mitch is going camping with the boy scouts in a couple weeks and I have been dreading it for the last month. Oh yes and this might be strange but last year Mitch, Jared and Jamison went on a 4 fishing trip and us girls were going to chicago, there was one night to be alone and neither Taysia or I wanted to sleep in our house alone so I slept at Taysia's house! no joke! So you can join the crazy train with me!
The same exact thing happens to me, even when I'm at my parents house or something and joe isn't with me, i have a hard time sleeping. I usually try to remedy the situation by lining up a bunch of pillow against my back so it feels like joseph and it helps me fall asleep. i know, i'm insane. good luck!!
Yep it happens to me too. But don't worry, I have a night light and sleep with my door open and the hall light on haha. It's not fun!
Happens to me too! Chase has been gone a month and i still can't sleep. i have to have a light on and pillows by me as well hah!
i sleep better w/ out alex. j/k it really bites when they are gone. wish you lived here so you could come have a sleep over with me!!
I totally know what you mean! I saw your below! That is so cool that he is doing pediatric dentistry. That's exactly what tanner wants to do. You guys are a little further ahead than us haha. I went to rhode island once it is seriously such a cool place. We went to Newport rhode island such a fun town! I hope he gets in! That is awesome that he even has interviews. Please tell me next time your in town. I would love to see you and so would lily!!
You aren't the only one. And I am always careful not to post online when Abe is gone until he gets back, just in case someone creepy is interested. That helps me feel a little better knowing I didn't broadcast it to the world that I am all alone.
You are not the only one. I remember the same thing happening to me. Ironically enough--for the past few months Nathan has often let me have the bed to myself to make sure I get a good nights rest. Now...I don't sleep well when he sleeps with me.
Post a Comment