I can't believe Treagan is really 30. His family has awesome genes and they all look younger then they are! It's crazy to think how much our lives will change in the next 7 years when I turn 30.
He wasn't looking forward to turning 30 like most people. But I still wanted to celebrate and throw him a surprise party. The day of his birthday (wednesday) we went out to dinner just us and watched a movie when we got home. It was nice to just have a little celebration. But he didn't know what was coming. Friday night our friends Angela and Kyle invited us over to their house. What Treagan didn't know is it was a party for him. He was so confused when we walked down stairs to find a bunch of our friends yelling SURPRISE even though there was a giant poster that said "Happy 30th Treagan". He some how managed to miss the poster until I pointed it out to him and then he finally realized we were all there for him.
Afterwords we ate some snacks, sang happy birthday while he blew out his candles, and just hung out together. It's always fun to get together with friends so I'm glad we had a good excuse to get together.Thanks again for all those that came to celebrate and brought treats. Also to Angela and Kyle for letting us use their beautiful home!
 |
| Treagan's birthday shoes. I was so worried he wasn't going to like them because I showed him them in the store and he just said "um" and walked off. And this was after I had already ordered them. But he LOVES them! |
 |
| How he didn't see this giant poster I still don't understand. |
 |
| Angela made him is favorite cake! |
 |
| Birthday Boy! |
 |
| I didn't get a picture of everyone before people left but here are a few of us girls. Robyn, Kelli w/ Harlo, me and Angela. |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREAGAN! I LOVE YOU.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Treagan! I'm glad we got to celebrate with you! Always a good reason to eat lots of yummy food and CAKE!!!! Hope you had a great one!
Is that Funfetti cake? And how on earth did he miss that poster??
You are the best wife ever dude! That looks like a fun party and I'm pretty sure Jason and Treag are twins. Jason never gets anything. It's quite entertaining. Love it! And guess what? I'm back to the blogging world and have updated. You'd be proud :) Love you Kimbo Slice!
cant believe you two are married and traegan is already 30! I just love you two!!
You are right! Treagan does not look 30. Belated Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment