Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The experience of a Iowa Football! Iowa vs. Penn State

This is before the game started. You can see the football team lined up ready to walk on the field. They walk out all holding hands! Pretty cool! 

The view from inside! Completely packed. Penn State was ranked #3 so this was a huge game for us! 
Treagan and me in the midst of the madness!
After we won the game! 24-23!!!!!!! The team even got a penalty because the crowd rushed the field with 1 second left on the clock.
Everyone rushed the field. So cool!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

That looks pretty cool! It was fun to watch it from the comfort of my warm couch!!!

Ashlee said...

Hey check out how cute my new fonts on my blog, yep I had a little help but not much! HAHAHA

P.S. I sent home a surprise today with Adams mom and dad!!! IT will be there for you when you go home. I hope you will LOVE it!!!

Chelsea said...

WOW! I always believed Nick when he said those big football schools had crazy fans but you two top the cake! :) How crazy fun that looks!