Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Iowa Floods:(

I was looking through Treagans camera and came across these pictures. He was here when the flooding happened. It's pretty crazy to see. Specially cause I drive on those streets almost every day now. I can't even imagine what it was like. But almost all the stores and restaurants that it took out are up and running! 
Mom don't know if you remember but this little shop below is on the corner at the end of riverside. It's a flower shop. Don't know if you remember seeing it. 

This is all the way into coralville. From the first shot it where the flood started and this is where it ended. It was about 5 miles long. CRAZY! 

1 comment:

Nana Olsen said...

Oh my word!!!! That is crazy. Yes I remember the shop. I can't believe how deep it is on the pic with the traffic lights. That is amazing. Fun football game. Sure hope next year you play the same week they play at home and we can come and see!!!! Love you!!! I'm excited to see you. It seems like forever since you have been home. Love you, Mom XOXXOXXOXOXXOXOXOXOX