I started my birthday off with a spanish test:( But the rest of the day was better. Treagan and I went to Texas Road House for dinner. I actually let him choose where we went cause I couldn't seem to decide where I wanted to go. When we told the waitress that it was my 21st she almost had a hard attack when I ordered water not beer or a margarita. Her face was priceless!

After dinner we headed over to FHE where Treagan set up and surprise party for me. My whole ward was there with cakes and cookies singing happy birthday!


Trying to blow out 2 cakes in one breath didn't work so well!
I sure tried though!

All in all it was a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who called and texted etc...
4 comments:
Glad you had a great birthday!!! Sorry Nick and I called so late! Duh! We totally forgot about the time difference! We can't wait to see you again for Christmas! Love you!
Happy birthday again! see ya in a week and a half/
wow i missed your birthday!!! I'm a bad friend. December is passing before my eyes. I am happy to see it was a good birthday though!! I LOVE YOU! Happy late missed birthday!
Happy Birthday! Let's see, if you are 21 then I must be... too darn old! Congrats.
Post a Comment