Saturday night was quite the eventful evening! I started the night off by going to the Iowa vs. Iowa State wrestling match. Football isn't the only thing in Iowa City that people go crazy about the other is WRESTLING! Lindy and her roommate came down for the match as well!

Inside Carver Hawkeye arena. Record breaking attendance in the history of wrestling in the nation! 16,000 people!

Me and Treagan admits the madness!

After the wrestling match my team was going on a bar crawl. For those of you who don't know what that is cause I sure didn't until saturday night the idea is that you get a big group, make matching t-shirts, and travel from bar to bar during the night. Sense your on a bar crawl you get in for free. It was a fun experience! My team is CRAZY!

The reason for the bar crawl was because steph is getting married in May and this is her last semester here. So it was kind of our going away/bachelorete party for her!
3 comments:
I bet that was crazy being the only one sober.
haha that is awesome. I'm glad you didn't drink or did you? j/k i know you didn't.
p.s. did Luke wrestle? how did he do?
Post a Comment