Monday, December 1, 2008

HOME!


Dusty-Terra-Tressa-Me-Treagan & His Mom
We had thanksgiving with my family on wednesday and his on thursday! 
His family is amazing! They were so welcoming and fun! I love them already!
Me and Ayrowyn at her house. 
I basically had another thanksgiving with her family as well!
Me and Jenny making some rolls! They were the biggest rolls ever!
But oh were they amazing! Just ask Treagan.
Breakfast with my girlfriends!
I had a breakfast on wednesday morning so I could see everyone! 
Anna and Sam I'm sorry for missing you in the pic:(
Me and Treagan going to eat at Cafe Rio! 
Yes of course that was the first thing we did when we got home
well second thing after a much needed nap!!!!!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so jealous that you got to go home. I am missing it so much right now and I know its just because of the time of year. But only 5 more sleeps and I will be there! YEA!!! Can't wait! Love you

Alex and Anna said...

that was so much fun to see you! your blog background is super cute. I'm glad you like Treagan's family!!!

tyson and ashley said...

It looks like you guys had a very good thanksgiving! I love all your pictures! You are just so pretty!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. I heard Treagan was a hit with the family. That's great you liked him family too! Yes, that pic of Grandma and Grandpa is super cute (Ken took about 20 to get that 1.)