I got a text last night from Alana that said some of our pictures were posted on her blog. I was pretty excited I jumped out of bed and ran upstairs. These are just a few. She took over 300 pictures so I can't wait to see the rest. Hopefully I will get to soon. What do you think?
This is one of my favorites so far.


I never realized how blue my eyes really are.
I have my Great Grandpa Jack to thank for them !

The canyon was empty so we took a bunch of pictures in the road.
I think they look pretty sweet!

Another favorite! I just love it!
8 comments:
All I have to say is David Beckham better watch out! He isn't going to have anything on your kids in the beauty or soccer world! You two are beyond adorable!
i love your pictures they look great! you two are such a good pair.
p.s. the canyon picture is my favorite! i love your hat and your outfit it is just too cute
Love, love, love the pictures.
I love the picture Treagan is currently using as his facebook pic! Your eyes are so blue and you both look awesome...
Congrats! Congrats! We are very excited for you. These pictures look great.
KIM!!!! Oh my heck! Congrats! I am sooo excited for you!! This is so exciting! You will be a beautiful bride! I LOVE your pictures! So cute! We better get an invite to your reception!!! =)
KimO I love your pictures! You guys are such a cute couple! And you look so beautiful! Sorry I didnt call for lunch, we had an unexpected event happen and it was not a good week.lunch is a MUST next time your in town.
Post a Comment