Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally Together!!!!!


After Treagan and I spending more then one day apart for the first time sense we meet we finally got to be together again on saturday! I've never had 2 harder weeks in my life then the past 2 weeks I spend away from him. I had a major break down one of the nights but we made it through! Flying back to Iowa sucked so bad. 2 of my flights got canceled and I ended up getting here 3 hours later then I was suppose to. Talk about waiting and waiting for something and it just seeming to get farther and farther away. But we made and and spent the next 3 days inseparable. We went and registered on monday which took a long time but was pretty fun! I can't wait to marry Treagan. I wish it was tomorrow!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

You sappy lovebirds!!!! :)

Ashlee said...

I don't know if you remember when Adam went to Japan and I had a melt down. IT was the first time in three years that we had been apart for more than two days. I get ya!

The Perry Family said...

OH Kimberlina! :) Your too cute

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I'm so happy for you Kim. Can't wait for your wedding. I just looked at your mom's blog, and it looks like she will be super busy...

Alex and Anna said...

being away is way hard! It makes you realize how much you love em though so that is good!!