Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catch up!!!!!!!!

I haven't blogged FOREVER! Life has been a bit crazy. Between school, soccer and finding time to spend with Treagan I'm lets say a little busy. So here whats been happening. I have soccer every morning from about 8:45-12. Depending on the day and what we do. Wednesdays are the worst which is tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Our strength and conditioning coach calls it wicked wednesday and its worse then that I promise. Last wednesday I cried it was so hard ha ha who cries during a work out? I do I guess. Hopefully I survive tomorrow. After practice I come home shower and go to class by 1:30. Thursday are the best cause I only have one class but every other day I have 3:(. I love my nutrition class!!!! Its only once a week but I wish it was everyday. Greatest class ever! Thats a bit about what I've been up to lately!



In the madness of Life we still find time to spend together and go out every once in a while. Even though both of us are completely happy putting in a movie making some popcorn and just cuddling on the couch!!!!!

1 comment:

Alex and Anna said...

Wicked Wednesday? sounds brutal! I never thought i would say this but i miss someone pushing me harder then i thought i could go. So even though it sucks maybe someday you'll wish you had someone like that to push you?! maybe not! but just a thought. Looks like you guys had a fun Valentines Day. I really love your announcement i got it in the mail today! the big day is coming up!! p.s. Nutrition was my favorite class too =)