
After dinner we were taught how to waltz and swing dance. I had a dance class in high school so I picked up really quick. Treagan on the other hand was super funny and fun to dance with. Man you'd think the kid would have rhythm. He started to get it after a while but rhythm is for sure not his thing! but it was so fun. Were thinking about learning a wedding dance. Will see how that goes.

I went to Treagans house early morning and made him crepes his favorite breakfast and let him open his presents. He posed for me so I could take pictures of the awesome shoes I got him. Then I threw him a surprise party that night and he blew out all 28 candles in a matter of 2 seconds. Pretty impressive!


6 comments:
Oooh! Of course you have to dance at your wedding!!
You are only 1 month away from getting married. How crazy is that? (I remember the date so well because it is my baby Eli's birthday.) Also, I didn't know Treagan was so much older than you. Guess he had to wait for the right girl to get old enough to marry :) You two are so cute together. It makes me smile to see your pictures!
Okay, so I got your wedding date totally wrong! Hee, hee. Eli's birthday is the 18th. Oops.
Kim what a cute wife you are going to be! already waking up early morning for birthday suprises! I was just thinking I have never met Treegan! Hopefully SOON one day right!? Hope the wedding plans are going good!!
I talked to your mom the other day and she said she is making your wedding dress and all the bridesmaids dresses too. She is one amazing woman. can't wait to see you in your white dress =)
So cute Kim!!! Im so excited for you two! You just look so happpy!!!!!!
Post a Comment