
I honestly can not believe my wedding day is coming so soon! Me and Treagan have been counting down for so long it seemed like the day would never make it. It's so crazy that I've gone the past couple years wondering when, where and who this day would happen with. And now the day is coming and I am the happiest girl in the world. I'm so cheesy I know but I'm completely head over heels in Love and I can't help it. We are both extremely excited about getting married and getting to spend as much time as possible together! Hope to see everyone at the wedding!
7 comments:
I can't believe it is happening because all I have are 9 dresses to show for it and not you!!!! It's really all just a mirrage. Treagan is the best that has ever happened to you!!! See you soon, Mom XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXX
I'm so excited for you two! Marriage is awesome! It's so nice to have someone you dearly care about and love to come home to! No matter what tell each other you love one another every day!
Oh you should have just heard Adam read that! HAHAHA I remember being in your shoes and now its 7 1/2 years later 10 moves and two kids don't wish this time away it all goes to fast. See you in a few.
11 Days! That's so soon! And, so sorry I didn't call you back... guess I was more asleep than I realized :)
I would love to play the piano. Does your friend want to play half of the time? That's fine with me. I'm also happy to do the whole time. Just let me know. I remember how I couldn't wait for my wedding. This year will be our 9-year anniversary. Crazy! It's the best. You'll love it.
ahhhhh Kim I am seriously so happy and excited for you! I can't wait to come up there for your shower and then for the bug day!! I love you so much! Thanks for all you've done for me and have taught me by your example!!
you two are the cutest couple. i LOVE this picture so much. I'm so excited for you Kim live up every moment the day comes and goes so fast!
Kim your the cutest! I can't wait to see you at your shower! Its been way too long. I can tell your so happy, you totally deserve it :)
Post a Comment