Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bridals!

The morning of my bridals was a bit crazy! I kind of forgot that brides need a bouquet for bridals. I didn't know this, I've never been married before and I guess I've just never paid much attention. So I get home saturday morning and my bridals were on sunday. Sunday morning my mom says did you get a bouquet for today and I looked at her confused and said I need one?? ha ha so I call my flower lady who luckily is in my ward crying that I don't have a bouquet and she said "give me a half hour and will fix this I promise". Sure enough she was at my house 5 minutes before we had to leave with a beautiful bouquet. I loved it!

Then with out the stress of flowers my mom had to re-fix the top of my dress. My whole life I've had little boobs and have just gotten used to them never growing. Well I get on birth control and with in a month they grew and inch and a half. So the top of my dress didn't fit. Basically as we were walking out the door to my bridals my mom was still fixing my dress. Wow what a day but everything turned out amazing and I love all the pictures!





2 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

What cute photos, Kim. Sorry we didn't make it for your big day. Addy and I thought about going by ourselves but then the mother of all colds hit our bodies and that was the end of that. It looks like a wonderful day! Congrats!

Nana Olsen said...

You looked beautiful. I love how in love you two are. Thanks Treagan for being such a great guy to my daughter. Love Mom
XOXOXXOXOXXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOX