Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wedding!!

I haven't seen any pictures from my actually wedding that Alana took but I can't wait. She has done amazing with everything else so I look forward to see all of these. In the mean time I just want to tell everyone that helped out with the wedding thank you. It seriously couldn't have been a more perfect day. I loved every second and I wouldn't have changed anything. It really was the dream wedding and reception I always wanted. So thank you millions to everyone that helped out. Hopefully I'll be able to up date with some pictures soon! For now me and Treagan are crazy busy trying to get back into the swing of school and life in general. I forget how busy the real world is, as if the week at home wasn't busy but I guess that was all fun busy stuff! Anyways until then I love you all and will post some fun stuff soon!

1 comment:

Kelsey Larsen said...

kim you are so GOOD at keeping up on this! i blew right past my wedding and totally didn't write a thing about it. you look beautiful though, i'm so happy for you!