BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

And my cute hubby cooking dinner! He's such a sweetheart. On sunday in church he turned and looked at me and said "can I cook dinner tonight?" I just smiled and said "of course" He is so good to me and being married has been the greatest thing ever!
6 comments:
Amazing what a little love can do to a home :D You two are cute! Miss you already! love ya!
Ya can you believe that I got all of that in your car?!! Good to see that you are doing well! Love ya
WOW! Everything looks so cute and homey! Will you come decorate my house? Love you guys!
your place looks great kim o! THats cute treagan cooked dinner. Glad things are good and you made it back to Iowa safe!! i had a blast at your shower and your reception was kickin! wish we would have got there earlier! love ya tonz kick butt in soccer. keep me updated!
Looking great!! Come on home Treagan and cook for us. We are so glad that you are happy and madly in love!!! Thank you Treagan for making my daughter so happy!!!
Love, Mom XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Your little apartment it SO cute! How fun!The first place you live is always the best! You guys are so cute and look so happy! I am glad I FINALLY got to me Treegan!
Post a Comment