Biggest game of our lives this weekend. We are playing the number 2 team in the nation! Playing the best is going to give us a great idea of where we stand. I'm just hoping to get into the game. It's hard sitting on the bench and watching the team but I'm just not up to par yet. Still I hope to at least get in a few minutes to play against them! Should be fun. I'll let you know how it all goes! Wish us luck!
3 comments:
Good Luck chicka. I can't ever picture you not being up to par. I'm sure you still kick butt! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Love ya!! Hope you get in!
YAY i hope you guys win! Can't wait to hear about it too! GOOD LUCK!
Oh I hope you get to play too! Good luck ! know we are so proud of you and love you very much!
Post a Comment