Sunday, May 17, 2009

A few fun things!

First a few Sundays ago I whipped up this Salmon for dinner. I thought it looked pretty sweet so I thought I would share with all of you! I have become quite the little chef. Which if you knew me at all before about this past summer you would know that chef and Kim don't go together! But I've now made home made jam, many cakes, cookies, and many dinners for Treagan plus the missionaries. They love coming to our house to eat cause I always try and whip up something new:) I have learned to love cooking!



We got a bread maker!!! When Treagan moved out of his last place he saw a bread maker but knew it wasn't his. After he moved out his roommate ask if he left his bread maker and he said no but neither of them knew who it belonged to. They didn't do anything about it until about a week ago Treagan called him up and asked if he ever found out who's it was. The answer was no and to make this story shorter we now have a bread maker! It is awesome. We've made a bunch of different kinds of bread as well as pretzel dough and made pretzels in the oven:) It has been so much fun. We can also make jam in it! Crazy!!!




We bought me a bike! I've been complaining to Treagan for quite sometime that I needed my own bike. He has had one for a while and he used to let me use it and ride it to school. but now that we live together and closer to campus he started riding it to school. After a few weeks of searching we finally found one I loved! It was hard trying to find one that was really nice yet not thousands of dollars! If you weren't aware bikes are really expensive! They are a lot more then I ever thought they would be! But I'm so happy to have it! It already has got lots of use out of it! We go on bike rides every weekend together! It has been so much fun to be able to do that together. We even ride them to get groceries and rent movies:) Can't wait for him to be out of school so we can do it more often! We are going to bring them to Utah for the summer and get some real riding in!!!!


8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Nice Bike!!! Oh I wish I had a bread maker! Homemade bread is the best! My mom used to make it form me before school and I would cut off the end, my favorite part, and plaster it with jam and run for the bus. Can't wait to see you two!

Ashlee said...

Well well well look what happens when you get married and have to really grow up! I love it. I think that you forgot a picture of your new hair!

Alex and Anna said...

Way to go on the cooking!! thats awesome! you'll have to post some recipes. my mom just gave us a bread maker too! they ROCK! so much better then making bread from scratch. your bike is sweet! That is one of our favorite things to do together. its so much fun! we'll have to go on some rides with our husbands! love ya miss ya!

Janet said...

Yummy liking salmon, great bread and sweet bike.

Aggieland Mom said...

Hi Kim! So glad you sent me the invite to your blog! Mine is: steveandnicole04.blogspot.com I loved having you guys over last night. Btw, your wedding pics are GORGEOUS.

Oriens said...

Wow that bread looks professional! So fun we are now blog friends- yay! I second Nicole's comment on your wedding pictures, they are stunning.

Aggieland Mom said...

The airline is Allegiant. Hope you can find an awesome deal!

Monica said...

you are a straight MOM already Kim! Now all you need is a little Kimmy running around! I am so excited you are cooking! I love to try new recipes! And the bike thing is so fun! I love mtn biking in the summer and just riding bikes is awesome! Wohoo! Love yoU! i get home the 18th, will you be in Utah at all before I leave??