Monday, June 8, 2009

Going to the DARK side!

Ever since I started dying my hair in 8th grade ashlee has basically done it for free. Since moving to Iowa for college the past few years I've had to pay to get my hair done 4 times. Not fun. It's been anywhere from 80-150$. RIDICULOUS! So I called ash about a month ago and asked her how back it is for your hair to use a box of color and she of course wouldn't let me. Instead she just sent me some real color and this is what happened.

Before!



Then Treagan got a bottle of hair color in his hand! Yes he can now do hair ladies! Anyone need there hair dyed just let me know. ha ha



And after Treagan attacked my hair. I was not a fan of it. Treagan kept telling me it looked good but he's my husband he basically has to say it. Over the next week the color kept fading and got to be a really ugly light brown/orange color. so then....



I went home to utah and morgan had left over color ashlee had sent her so then Jenny got a hold of my hair and did it again.



And the final products is me and morgan are twins. If we weren't already basically the exact same person in everything else we did we now have the same hair color.



will see how long I keep it dark. All I have to say is it sure saves me a lot of money!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

It's supper cute!! And by the way your welcome!!!

Alex and Anna said...

Your hair is way cute dark!! you look good with anything though and its fun to switch things up. I could never go dark. =) what have you and treagan been up to this summer? Are you guys going to summer school? miss ya tonz!!

Monica said...

I like it dark Kim! I'm dark now too, just so I don't have to worry about roots on my mission, but I will say it is a lot easier on maintenance that is for sure!