
Colored easter eggs! So much fun!

I set up a little easter egg hunt for Treagan and in each of the eggs I put a different reason why I loved him. He enjoyed it! He hide my easter basket for me as well. But he's not the expert hider like I am. It took him forever to find his and i had to tell him what room in our 2 room house it was in. so fun!


Easter Sunday! I got a new easter dress for a dental party I went to with Treagan. Turned out pretty cute and funny thing is we didn't mean to match but we did perfectly that day!

First easter together was a success! We had a lot of fun! Also our friends luke and allison got engaged which we are so excited about!
5 comments:
How fun! I use to do that for Nick too! The little love notes and such! Love your Easter dress! No worries about just posting about Easter! I just did the same thing! Love ya! You two are going to around for the Olsen family vacation in July right??
ahhh, sweet! Love you guys!
The love notes in the eggs is a great idea! Maybe I'll try that with my kids too, instead of candy :) Just kidding.
Oh you are so in love I love it!! Making new traditions is fun!! We still hid our baskets as well. Love you too!!
Love your easter dress =) soo cute. Thats fun that you colored eggs!! you two are such a cute couple. how exciting for Luke too!
Post a Comment