We got to spend an hour in the water! We got to hug, kiss, hold, and do 2 different really fun swims with them!
The dolphins are so smart. When I did this swim my had slipped off of one and they both stopped waited for me to grab on again then continued back to the start!
This is someone else but this was the best! We were to swim out as far as we wanted then the trainer sent the dolphins out for us. They each but their nose in the middle of our feet and pushed us up out of the water back to the start! It was so so so much fun!
Awesome fried ice cream!
A beautiful view!
Celebrating the 4th of July !
Just having fun taking pictures!
Isla Mujeres! This is were we went to swim with the dolphins and also got to go on a zip line across the ocean, and snorkeling! We had a blast that day!
Just swimming in the pool! We spent most of our days just swimming relaxing and reading in the sun! Great vacation!
3 comments:
Wow! What an amazing trip... I'm so glad you got to go! I'm also glad we got to see you for a minute when you were in Utah. :)
Looks like a blast! I still don't recognize you with your dark hair. I thought, "Who's that brunette chick with Treagan?" You look super cute dark.
One day I will take a trip like that. Hopefully sooner than later!!
Post a Comment