
So I caved and I bought the Bullet Express off an infomercial. The funny thing was I was in a hotel when I did it because Treagan and I don't have cable. Anyways Treagan asked me a few days later what the heck was a Bullet Express he saw on our bank account. I hadn't really told him about it cause he never really checks it so I thought I would just let him know once it came and I could show him how cool it was. Well either plan didn't turn out so great. First of all he found out the day after I bought it and second of all when it arrived I went to show him how cool it was and it SUCKS! On the infomercial it shows them make this awesome cheesecake and me being the cheesecake love I am of course went for that first. It didn't work at all. It wouldn't even chop up graham crackers. The next time I tried chopping cucumbers with it. It did chop them in about 2 seconds but not evenly like it says and way to thin and crappy to really use in any kind of dish. So long story short if you get tempted to by the Bullet Express DON"T!!!!
4 comments:
Oh, the pains of buyer's remorse! Thanks for sharing. I'll skip the Bullet Express.
AWWWWW HAHAHAHAHA you are so funny!!! We used to have just the original bullet and it was awesome I almost cried the day it died. Send it back.
haha that cracks me up
Send it back Kim. Tell them why is doesn't work and learn from lessons. I know that Ashlee loved hers back in the days. They don't make anything the way that they used to.
Post a Comment