2nd: Treagan and I had been talking about getting me a scooter. Iowa city is completely a campus town and the speed limit is basically 25-20 everywhere you go. About 80% of athletes here drive scooters because it makes it a million times easier to get around campus and specially when it comes to parking for practice. No matter where you go in Iowa city you have to pay for parking. With scooters its just a yearly payment of 50 bucks for a parking pass and then you can park anywhere! so a much better deal. We had been looking for ever and couldn't find it. Jokingly when I left for arizona I told him he better find me a scooter by the time I get back. The day after I got home I had a night class from 7-9:30. When I came home from class that night much to my surprise this is what I found!
I love my scooter! It really has made getting to class and practice so much easier and quicker! No to mention in only cost about 2-3 bucks to fill and last me about a week and a half! Can't complain about that! Thanks Treagan!
3rd: Treagans hair was getting so long he had to ware a head band in it at school to keep in out of his eyes while he was working on patients. I thought it was pretty ugly! I love shaggy hair but his wasn't shaggy anymore. It was long! So sunday I gave him a hair cut! I cut two inches off and for never cutting hair before I think I did a pretty good job! Half way through the hair cut we realized we didn't take a before picture which I'm so mad about but here is the after picture!
Other then that were both just going to school and staying busy! Treagan has 2 patients every day doing surgery's and what not on them. He's allowed to do everything a dentist gets to do these days! Pretty cool! We are still very much in love and can't seem to get enough of each other! Being married is the greatest thing ever!
2 comments:
I wish we would have come to the canyon with you. It is a place that one day I will make it too.
Your scooter looks super geto!!! HAHAHA You better be wearing a helmet I don't care it you are going 20 miles an hour. thats all Tuff was going and now look at him. And far as Treagan's hair goes you did well. At christmas I'll teach you a thing or two!! Love ya
Ken and I once had a "vintage" scooter in powder blue. It was sweet. I love scooters! (Except for the whole you could get hit by a car and die thing--but don't think about that :) Looks like the day you were at the Grand Canyon was BEAUTIFUL! Lucky you!
Post a Comment