And I made way to much meat and cabbage so I have a bunch of left overs so I just might make some more tonight! I think making cabbage rolls is just one of those things that takes practice!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
First attempt at stuffed cabbage rolls!
I was looking through recipes the other day trying to find something that didn't have a million ingredients and that I wouldn't have to buy a lot to make! When I came across stuffed cabbage rolls. I've never had them before but they didn't look to hard and I only need to buy cabbage to make them! I don't know if there is a trick to getting cabbage leafs to come off the cabbage in one piece but I sure would love to know how. I tried talking them off one by one and they were just ripping into pieces. So when it came to wrapping them up it was just a disaster! And I made a pretty big mess in the kitchen! Despite all the trouble I was having they actually didn't look that bad and they tasted wonderful! Treagan was truly impressed! Well he always is ha ha he loves my cooking!

And I made way to much meat and cabbage so I have a bunch of left overs so I just might make some more tonight! I think making cabbage rolls is just one of those things that takes practice!

And I made way to much meat and cabbage so I have a bunch of left overs so I just might make some more tonight! I think making cabbage rolls is just one of those things that takes practice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least he will try something new Adam and my girls are sissy's!!
Post a Comment