From day one I've always been a huge fan of Twilight but lately with the new movie coming out and all I've become ridiculously obsessed! I am rereading the series! I'm on book number 3 right now and can't put it down. It's kind of bad cause I never really want to do anything but read or watch the movie no matter how many times I've seen it! The books are even better the second time through and its fun having real faces to put with the characters! I seriously can not wait for the new movie! Lots of people are disappointed with Robert Pattinson as the actor but I have got to say I think he is drop dead gorgeous! I LOVE EDWARD! That's all there is to it! Its a good thing I have my own Edward or I might just go crazy! ha ha Treagan is cold all the time and if you've ever noticed he kind of does look like a vampire besides the fact that he's one of the tanest people ever! ha ha! He makes fun of me all the time for this but I can't help but love it!
My Own EDWARD! He really is so great and I really am his life! I am truly blessed for how much he loves me and for how he is always willing to show it!

Thank goodness for Treagan and him being the amazing husband that he is!

Ha ha ha I just read Treagan this post and wanna know what he said? Quote "Hey I'm Jacob and Edward, I'm werewolf and vampire! I'm the best of both worlds!" So hilarious!
2 comments:
You would say that Treagan!!! Thanks for being Kims Edward and now you can say that you are her Jacob also. We love having an Edward in the family. Love you tons!!
So funny that you are rereading the series because I'm about to finish New Moon tonight. I thought I'd read it again before the movie. I like it better the second time as well. The sad thing is, that I'll always be on Team Jacob. He never deserted her after all... Anyhoo, I didn't get to decide how the series turned out and,of course, Edward had to win in the end. Don't get me wrong, I like Edward. I just think Jacob is more real... except for the whole werewolf bit :)
Post a Comment