He was standing so still I thought he was fake! Then he jumped out and scared me so bad!
Entrance to the haunted house!
Just part of the walk way to get to the house.
Cool pumpkin face mask! Had a different face on each side!
Kyle and Angela
Last minute again this year I asked my mom to make Treagan and I Fred and Wilma Flintstone costumes and of course she could resist. But unfortunately they never made it here in the mail. My dad sent them out tuesday morning and they were suppose to be here by friday but never made it. So being up set I went and took and nap. When I woke up Treagan had the idea of being Alfalfa and Buckwheat from "The Little Rascals" So pretty funny but this is what it turned out to be!
The before picture with the dreads!
During the transformation
And the final! ha ha pretty awesome!
The real Buckwheat!

Alfalfa and Buckwheat!
Me and little Avery
We won best costume at the party we went to! I also got a little carried away with painting Treagans face. The funny thing is, is he didn't even notice I was doing it. he was talking to someone and I just kept putting paint on his face. It wasn't till about a half hour later that i told him he had paint all over his face.
Even though our costumes didn't show up in the mail Halloween turned out to be pretty fun after all. And I think we didn't pretty good at making an awesome last minute costume!
2 comments:
How fun, Kim!
Yes I would agree that you did just fine without your mom. I pulled through but the mail didn't. I really like your creativity. You are awesome.!!!!
Love, Mom
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment