Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas with Treagan's family



Treagan's sister Tamara her husband Brian and their beautiful little girl Taydra



Mama White had her 60th birthday while we were there!


Treagan and his parents


We caught some good pictures of Taydra putting her hand down her pants. Pretty funny!


Tamaras other kid Rial. Poor guy was sick the whole break.



Summer, Tyler and their little boy Gavin.

This was the first time I met Summer and she was so great! I'm so glad I got to spend more time with the brothers and sister of Treagans I never get to see. It was great getting to know everyone better!



Christmas with my family!

New little baby Crosky! I love him to death!

Just hanging out with my sisters down stairs playing some Mario Brothers on the wii. Funnest game EVER!

My niece Jaysa was pretty excited about getting a jeep for christmas!


My brother Mike holding Crosky


Me holding the little guy. Gosh i miss him already!


Treagan and I and our little nieces!


Treagan and Karra. I think this is such a cute picture. She just loves him so much!


Me and my sisters the day they blessed Crosky.



The time we got to spend with my family was so much fun. This was the first christmas I had to share families and it was pretty hard for me to leave mine. Hopefully it gets easier as the years go on!!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

You, Olsen girls, are such pretty sisters and it doesn't matter what color your hair is.

Cameron and Erin said...

It finally worked, we can finally see your blog.