Thursday, February 4, 2010

My new addiction


Over Christmas break my little sister Jenny introduced me to this work out video called Turbo Jams. Her boyfriends sister is way into them and let her borrow one. We couldn't go to the gym one day so Jenny convinced me to do turbo jams with her. I just laughed and said it was going to be stupid. But I really wanted to work out so I did it with her anyways. At the beginning it was pretty hard to do the work out with out laughing from looking at jenny. It's pretty funny to watch. But I wasn't laughing so much when I woke up the next morning and basically couldn't move. My back, arms and legs were so sore I felt like I had never even worked out before. We kept doing the video the rest of the time I was in Utah. When I came back to Iowa I ordered my own videos and now am complete addicted! I love Chalene Johnson who is the instructor that started turbo jams about ten years ago. It has already started to do wonders for my abs! I get so excited everyday cause I get to do turbo jams. You don't even realize your working out because it is so much fun! And all you need is a tv and a little bit a space! If your having trouble finding time to get to the gym or are sick of the gym buy some turbo jam videos and I promise you won't be disappointed! Chalene just came out with a new video called ChaLEAN Extreme. I want it so bad but its 140 bucks. Maybe one day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try them! I have heard from several people that they are so much fun and such a good workout!!!!

Chase and Holly Family said...

YAY!! I LOVE TURBO JAM! last winter we tryed getting jenny to do it with us down at the ski shop but she couldn't stop laughing! they are a great work out! glad you love them!!

Oriens said...

thanks for introducing me to the awesomeness of turbo jams!! They are so much fun and such a great workout.

brandandbrit said...

Hey! The no sugar thing is going great! I have already lost 2 pounds! It's hard though at night when I want to eat my candy. How are you handling it? Do you owe me any money?