This year was for sure the best Valentines Day ever. The other day Treagan wouldn't let me in the room cause he was taking pictures of stuff. I could not even come up with a reasonable answer of what he might be taking pictures of. Turns out it was this amazing Valentines day gift. He took a picture of his ring on his scriptures in Chapter 12 of Ether which is an amazing chapter we both love. It turned out looking so cool and crafty! He's such a sweetheart! He also framed the family proclamation to the world for us!!!
This is what the card said on the picture. This ring that I wear on my finger reminds me of the love we share together. The perfect circle reminds me of our perfect un-ending love and devotion. As we have come closer to the Gospel, the scriptures and Heavenly Father we have grown closer to one another. This picture represents our love which has it's basis or foundation on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you and will Forever.
Then on the back he wrote a bunch of different reasons why he loved me! If you're wondering if I cried the answer is simply yes! I'm such a sucker for romance and cute things like this. As soon as I started reading the card I cried like a baby. I love him so much! No one could be more perfect for me and I am eternally grateful Heavenly Father brought us both to Iowa to find each other! I love you Treagan!
13 comments:
Ok, so cried??? I can't see the creen right now to see if I am spelling correctly. Thanks for sharing and for making my day, Treagan!!! Love, Mom
So cute!!! Nice job Treagan!! But what are you going to do next year?!
wow that is so cute! he is so thoughtful kim! You two are so great together!
Very Creative and so sweet! You guys are the CUTEST COUPLE!!!!!! Love ya
Love the ring shot. What a great idea!
Wow! How creative are you Treagan. I love the ring pic you did an amazing job.
Aw! I just love both of you and miss you so much! I hope things are going so well for you!! Great Idea treagan!! Kim -baby I love you and sorry for being a bad friend! I will call soon! Love ya!
Aww so cute! you guys are such a cute couple!! So sometimes I can look at your blog and other times I can't..weird!
that is one sweet picture!
How awesome- way ta go Treagan.
Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Kim that is amazing how he took that picture to look like a heart. WE sure like having you guys around and hope Montana works out.
That is really cute! What a creative husband!
That is so cute Kim!! It sounds like he is so great to you! I am glad you found someone that makes you so happy! You deserve it! :)
Post a Comment