Ashlee came to visit me! She is the first person to ever come out to Iowa to visit me and seriously was so nice to have her here. Also she just happens to have the cutest little boy in the world who likely loves me because I had to be his mom for 2 days. Ashlee's main reason for coming out here was because I was sick of getting my hair done by so many horrible people and paying an arm and a leg for it. Lots of girls in my ward feel the same so I said how about we fly my sister out here and she can do all of our hair. Cause she kicks so serious butt doing hair! She landed at 12 on Saturday started hair and 2 and didn't stop until 10p.m. Then on Monday she started at 9a.m. and went till 6:30 p.m. She did 11 hair colors, cuts and styles in 2 days. Sunday was nice because we got to spend some time relaxing and show her around the city. But being able to take care of Crosky all day and not having to fight anyone for him was the best thing ever. He is such a good baby and I am so so sad that they are gone. I love them so much! Thanks so much for coming Ash and I can't wait for you to come back and do it again!
Cutest little boy ever!
Starting to put my little Crosky to sleep
Treagan will make the best dad one day. It made me baby hungry watching him take care of Crosky. It was the most adorable thing ever. I love this picture.
Ashlee and her little sweetheart
Ha ha family picture! one day...
Seriously look at that smile!!! I promise you just cant get enough of this kid! I miss him so much!
Us in front of the center of the pentacrest. This is the center of campus at Iowa.
This kid loves his baths! We had so much fun watching him take a bath. He just splashes and splashes while laughing. Then he stops looks at you to see if you paying attention then goes at it again. We were soaked by the end of it!
Treagan taking him out of the bath
Me and Ash on the soccer field. It was fun showing her around and having her be apart of our lives for a few days here in Iowa.
Love you Ash! Thanks so much for coming!
2 comments:
looks like so much fun!!! and i bet it was the bet ever not having to fight anyone for the baby..... i ALWAYS have to fight everyone for steph's new little one!! especially brady actually... its funny that he wants the baby so much... and the whole being baby hungary is such a true fact... as for us. we agree ONE DAY! you look beautiful and look like you are having so much fun! :) good luck on your final
I'm glad you guys were able to have some fun while your sister was here and I hope she didn't feel like we slave worked her. Tell her Thank you again! and Thanks Kim for getting her out here! I love my hair and hope she comes again! Love all the new pictures!
Post a Comment