Sunday, June 6, 2010
GRADUATION
I finally did it! I have officially graduated from the University of Iowa! I walked back on May 15th but I wasn't officially done until yesterday (June 5th) I had to take one more class to receive my degree. A human anatomy class and don't worry it was only a 3 week class. its amazing how much you can go through 27 chapters in 3 weeks. Talk about having no life. I just studied wrote note cards and studied some more. It was pretty pathetic. But it all paid off and I am done!
My little sisters and parents came out for graduation! It was so fun to have more visitors and show them around town! We got to go up to the lake and have a fire one night as well as eating the biggest marshmallows i have ever seen. They were awesome! My mom also surprised me with HER sewing machine as my graduation present! I could have been more surprised of more happy! Apparently its the best sewing machine ever made and she loves me enough to hand it down to me. I'm so excited I have time now to start getting crafty. Well will see how that goes. ha ha Thanks so much for coming family! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was so fun. The best was knowing when I left that Treagan loves you and takes care of you or you him. Thanks for being a super daughter and congratulations on graduation. XOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO
I love spending time with family! I can't wait tell summer. And the next time I get to come out there!! Love ya and that cute guy you live with.
Congrats Girl! That's exciting stuff! I can't believe you're graduated from college, we seem too young for that! But good job its awesome! :)
Congrats! I didn't know you graduated this year?!
Post a Comment