Sunday, June 6, 2010
Your day will come!
So I am not one of those lucky people! I always put my names in drawings and never come out with anything. I never find 50 bucks or even 10 bucks laying on the ground. Luck just doesn't surround me. But my day of luck sure came yesterday! I was on my way to a baby shower when I heard on the radio station the Verizon was having a big sale. We had planned on canceling Treagans plan with sprint and having him come over to join me on Verizon. His plan ended Thursday so the sale couldn't have come at a better time. As we entered the store they were giving away 2 phones. A bran new Blackberry Storm2 and a new Droid. We put our names in the box I of course crumpled my paper and folded the ends hoping that would help! Well it did! about 15 minutes later I was holding a bran new $575 Blackberry phone in my hands for free! We probably should have sold it because we could really use the money but money comes and goes! Winning awesome cell phones only happens once in a life time! Instead we ended up just giving Treagan the phone I had and switch me over to my new phone! I couldn't have been more excited! My legs were actually shaking at the time. To be honest I'm not so sure about the phone. I can't really figure the whole thing out. But give me a week and I'm sure I"ll be loving it! So if you're like me and never win anything hopefully your day will come too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go girl!!! as grandpa would say. Freebe's do not happen often to most of us. Love and miss you both. XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXX mom
Your so funny! I cursed mine for ever and still do some times. But if I can make it work you'll be just fine.
Post a Comment