Saturday, June 19, 2010

Must be an Arabian Prince!

This is the most insane house I have EVER SEEN! It is in Hamilton, IL right on the Mississippi river. I made Treagan turn around just so I could take a picture because I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. The picture doesn't even do it justice and you can see some other lady thought the same things as me. I wonder how many people do that as they drive by. But its not only that long but it was deep too. The side view was crazy. I would love to just have a tour of it. I can't imagine what it would be like inside. Treagan said that an Arabian Prince must live there:) ha ha Who ever it is though HOLY CRAP!!!

2 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

WOW! That is one big house.

Tia and Cam said...

i wouldn't mind owning this... just for weekends and such :) hope you two are doing well. any utah summer plans???