Saturday, June 19, 2010
Plants
I thought I would share Treagans obsession with plants its pretty cute. Maybe you have a husband who has the same obsession. It started small when one day I came home and he had bought two small plants from walmart that he thought were so cool. now don't you worry we basically have our own green house in the guest bedroom. He moved the desk to the window to place the plants on then uses the curtains to wrap around them and hold in the heat. It is pretty cute watching him take care of them. He loves them so much and gets really sad when they start to look like they are dwindling. But it is also awesome for me because I have cilantro, basal, green onions and soon to be tomatoes whenever I need them. I'm not so sure if the tomatoes will work but we will see. The flower looking one is his most favorite plant. He doesn't know what its called but he thinks it looks so cool!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, Treagan would be into that hydroponic stuff! Ha ha jk.
-Young
We received a lovely fern as a wedding gift with this note about how raising a plant is like raising children, on and on... When we ran into the giver a few months later and she asked me how the plant was doing, I was ashamed to tell her it died. We're not so good with plants. :( That's great that Treagan is. Maybe he could host a workshop...
Post a Comment