Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camping & Canoeing!

Last weekend the 4th year dental students had a 3 day weekend. On of Treagan's classmates and friends is truly a mountain man! I have never met some more into the outdoors then this guy. Every chance he gets he is going camping, fishing or something of the sort. So he invited us and another couple to go camping with him and his fam. We could decide if we wanted to go. We had just be to Council bluffs and back and we didn't want to drive another 2 hours. But when Cameron said we could just ride with them we were in! And we are so glad we went! The place we stayed rents out canoes. Monday morning we went for a 3 hours canoe ride! We had such a blast!


We camped right here along the river!
He's such a cutie!
Bree, Katie, Me with Milie and Payton
Payton got super tired along the way and fell asleep.
We really had such a fun time with the Andrews and the Swensons! It was nice to get out and go do something! I love being outdoors and I love it when Treagan has days off and I get to spend that day with him! NOTHINGS BETTER!

5 comments:

Nana Olsen said...

Do you know and realize that you got that love for out doors from your mom!!! Keep loving it and be sure and pass it on to future generations. LOVE IT!!! YOu make me smile.

Taggart said...

That looks fun! What a gorgeous day and NO rapids...my kind of canoeing. Tell Treagan to put his shirt back on...show off. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I wish we would have gone! We didn't get the invite till it was too late! dang, maybe next time! IT looks like so much fun!

Shayna said...

Looks like so much fun kim!!! having days off and being able to hang out is the best thing ever :)

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you so much!