Monday, November 22, 2010

Gifts

I've started trying to be more creative with baby gifts these days. My ward has a baby shower about every week it seems. One of my friends buys plain onsies then makes designs on them. She said its super easy so I thought I'd give it a try. This is a few of the ones I made. I made some for a friend having a girl but forgot to take pictures of them before I gave them away.These are some of the ones I've made for little boys

The penguin is one of my favs!


Born a Hawkeye fan!


Ready for church

He hasn't been stitched yet but still pretty adorable!

Then I had 2 friends who's little girls resently turned 1. I had no idea what to get for their little girls so I thought it would be more fun to make them something. My sister Ash always makes the cutest skirts so while she was out here last week she taught me how to make these adorable skirts!

Happy late Birthday Day Malia and Millie!!!




Thanks Ash for teaching me your mad skills! And Thanks mom for teaching Ash your mad skills! Love you!

4 comments:

Shayna said...

Kim! those are so cute, i have wanted to make those tie ones forever... i just keep either forgetting, or dont have time!! i should probably start making some since i'll be having a boy in a few months..... :) so cute!

nathan n rachel said...

I love the Hawkeye onesie! So cute!

Ashlee said...

I love those onesies!!! I'm going to have to make Crosky some funny ones.

Oriens said...

SO ADORABLE! They make me want to pretend I am pregnant so that I can have one before your move out of Iowa!!
seriously. you are so talented.