Monday, July 11, 2011

Dr. White

I am completely horrible and didn't take a single picture of Treagans graduation. But that is only because Tregans dad, mom and 2 sisters all had their nice cameras out taking pictures. So needless to say at some point I will have all the pictures but as for now I do not. The whole day is kind of a blur. but Treagan is now officially a Doctor. It's so weird hearing all these people say Dr. White and such. I just don't feel old enough to be married to a doctor. now he starts his residency for pediatrics. He has 2 more years and we are done for good! So far he has been kind of bored because the first 2 weeks is basically just classes. This week he finally gets to start working on kids and he is really looking forward to it.
I am just so happy for him. He really is one of the hardest workers I know. I could never get through dental school. It really is insane that crap they have to go through. Its hard enough being the wife to a dental student I can't even imagine what its like actually being in school. So we are both happy the hardest part is over. He now has to be on call every 4th week which won't be so bad. The one part that does suck is he only gets 10 days of for the whole year. So no more summers for us:( Welcome to the real world I'm sure is what your all thinking. ha ha. But we are excited to be in Iowa for 2 mores years and know we are going to enjoy it!

No comments: