Monday, August 29, 2011
Fat, Sick & Nearly DEAD. Day 1
I watched this documentary about a week ago with Treagan and absolutely loved it. It made me want to try going on a juice fast. If you haven't watch it you should check it out It's really awesome. After looking at the website and reading about different kinds of reboots I decided to go with the 5 day reboot. I figured starting small would be the best choice. The 5 day reboot consist of only eating/drinking fruits and veggies for 5 days. and today is the end of day 1. I will have to say I'm not loving it so much. I knew the morning and afternoon would be pretty easy but it would be the night that would get to me and I was right. Well by 3 I was really hungry and just wanted some food. the first juice I made this morning was gross but I made an awesome one for a snack at 3. The one I made for dinner was gross too. i need to figure out how to make the vegetable ones taste better or making it 5 days is going to be really ruff. The foods I miss the most is bread and eggs. Also Treagan is sitting next to me right now eating ice cream. Oh it looks so good. But my body has been out of wack for the past couple months so I hope this fruit/veg fast will help get everything back to normal if I make it that long ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment