Day 2 has been harder then day one. I think my body is in shock a little bit. I feel like I'm always hungry which I'm probably really not because I've ate tons of food but I just can't seem to feel full and it's only 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I remember one of the ladies on the show said "I feel like I'm starving.. well at least I think I am" That's how I feel. But good news I've already lost 3 pounds so that's keeping me going and pushing forward. I really look forward to eating again though but my eating happens will change for sure. I've always thought I do a good job at getting in my fruits and veggies everyday but after doing this I am realizing I really don't. I plan on still juicing at least once a day after my 5 days are up. Cause I really do love it and it's so easy!
Today I've made some awesome juices which has helped a lot. I've found that i have to add a strong flavored fruit with all my veggies so I don't have to gag it down. I've been adding grapefruit, oranges or strawberries to my juices today and they have been great.
Now I get to go be around food all night at work. Not looking forward to that. I'll be happy when day 2 is over and I get to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment