Today wasn't too bad. I am really missing food though. Specially being at work. Everything looks so so good and tonight I went to a relief society get together full of yummy treats. Sadly I didn't get to eat any. I just hope this is actually doing something good for me. Cause it's really not very fun. My body does feel good though and hopefully I'll be able to lose a few more pounds in the next 2 days. I guess will see. It seems like I never stop eating because I don't feel satisfied. So I'm sure that's not helping with weight loss. But day 3 is over and then means only 2 more days!! wahoo more then half way done. AWESOME!
1 comment:
kim! i am so doing this as soon as i get done nursing! i have been wanting to do it for a while now, but it is not recommended while nursing... so until then i guess i will do something different! good luck you are almost done! are you doing it again after?
Post a Comment