Saturday, September 3, 2011
Day 5
Yesterday was my last day of my fruit and veggie fast. I was really excited to eat eggs and toast this morning for breakfast! They tasted so so good. I'm glad my 5 days are over but I will be doing this again some time down the road for sure. I ended up losing 6 pounds which is awesome in 5 days. My body feels really good and I have a great desire to eat fruits and veggies. You would think I would be sick of them but my body wants them. I was trying to decide what to eat for lunch and I kind of wanted salad. i thought; salad? really? you've been eating salad all week. I ended up eating cheerios instead because mentally I was sick of salad. But i did have salad for dinner cause my body still wanted it. I think the best thing about doing this is just that it made me more aware of what I eat and don't eat. It also made me realize how much self control I really do have and how if I put my mind to something I can really do it. I'm going to try and make sure I keep my intake of fruits and veggies high and try to keep my sweets/carbs low. In the end 5 days was hard and I can't imagine doing it for 60 days and he only drank juice, I actually got to have the sensation of eating. but I'm glad I did it. I learned more about myself and about eating healthy. I think you all should try it some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds miserable haha, but I kind of want to try it!
Post a Comment