Monday, October 31, 2011

My little sister is all grown up

I don't know if it's because Morgan is the baby of the family or what but I just love her so so much! I love that she is playing soccer here in Iowa so I get to see her from time to time. Everyone this knows me from Iowa Western says that me and morgan are like twins. Which is true in many ways. This past weekend I went to Des Moines for her Regional tournament. It was so much fun just hanging out with her. And since the head coach is one of my old coaches and the assistant is my friend Karley then they let me stay with Karley in her hotel room so I could hang out with Morgan and Karley more. Their first game was pretty boring they won 6-0 but the game yesterday had me about throwing up the whole time. They played Iowa Westerns long time rivals Iowa Central. IW started a head 1-0 then it became 1-1. Then 2-1 for us then 2-2. Then 2-3 for them. Then half time. I was so nervous the whole game. Morgan had the first assist and the second goal which was a PK. I really was dying when she was about to take it. After half they came back and tied the game 3-3. Then went into double over time and finally won it 4-3 in the end. It was so crazy and I was so happy it was over and so happy they won!!! Morgan played amazing. She is suck a rock star on the field! I love watching her play so much. It makes me miss soccer and wish I was young and didn't have a messed up knee anymore!! But that's not happening so instead I will enjoy watching Morgie and cheering her on! She rocks!





Region Champs!


Morgan's friend Makelle who I've been like a big sister to most of her life. She also scored the game winning goal!!

LOVE HER!

Morgs & Makelle

You rock Morgan!

3 comments:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

That is awesome! It's weird seeing these guys all grown up! It makes me feel old!

Oriens said...

How fun that she is playing soccer in Iowa! So neat you got to spend time with her. Sisters are the best.

megan and darin said...

i've said it before, and i'll say it again. the olsen girls are the prettiest group of look-alike sisters there ever was!