THE MENTALIST!!!
Treagan and I started watching the Mentalist every now and then at the end of it's last season. We both really liked it. Then when the new season started this fall I wanted to start from the beginning. So I did. I started at season 1 and I fell in love! With the show and with the characters. Simon Baker who is the main character (Patrick Jane) in the picture above is the most amazing actor ever! He is so cleaver, so fun to watch and so good looking. So if any of you are looking for a new show to watch or have never watch the mentalist before you should check it out. Once you do Thursday nights will become your favorite night of the week like it is for me!! Only 4 more days:)

1 comment:
actually i have been looking for a new show. is it on netflix?
Post a Comment