I finally jumped on the band wagon and read the hunger game series. I really didn't know much about it besides the fact that everyone seemed to love it. I bought Treagan a kindle for graduation and lets just say I have got a lot more use out of it then he has ha ha. But I read all 3 books in 7 weeks. To some of you that might not be impressive. But if you know me at all you know that reading is not really my thing. I don't tend to enjoy it and I'm really not good at it. So I was pretty impressed with myself. But I really couldn't help it. All I wanted to do was read once I started the books. I couldn't put them down. I started getting mad that I didn't have all the time in the world to just sit and read. The first 2 books are better then the 3rd but the 3rd is still good. They were nothing what I expected to be and honestly really took me by surprise with how almost disturbing they were. Disturbing or not though they sucked me right in. I really hope the movies are well done because I think they will make awesome movies. I can't wait to see them. Anyone got any books they think I might want to try reading next?

5 comments:
i'm reading the Maze Runner series right now. very, very, very good. also you should read The Help before the movie comes out. probably one of the best books i've ever read.
Kim that is So Funny! I started reading the first one and it was so sad! Plus I was Prego so I cried! Than one night Alex stole the book from me and finished them all, he loved it!! Try "The Glass Castle" I lived that one!! Love you!:)
I can't type on Alexs iPhone haha
kim, i just got done with the first one! good book... glad to know the rest are good too! :)
Post a Comment